Jordan Amusement Co. welcomes the opportunity to serve you through our website. Please review the information below regarding our policy concerning shipping and returns.
No international orders will be accepted.
Lead times are assigned to equipment which must be ordered from the manufacturer. Lead times are approximate and Jordan Amusement Co. will not be responsible for delays in shipping from the manufacturer. Cancellation of an order is not allowed on items which display a lead time and have been purchased through the website. Please be patient, as we will make every effort to ensure timely delivery of said items.
BACKORDERS AND PARTIAL SHIPMENT
In the event a portion of an order must be backordered, Jordan Amusement Co. will contact the purchaser. Purchaser can elect to:
• hold the order for complete shipment
• have the on-hand items shipped with the backordered items shipped when available
• have the on-hand items shipped and backordered items deleted
Returns may be made under the following conditions:
• Purchaser must acquire an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) to receive credit, repair or replacement. RMA's are issued for valid returns by contacting email@example.com with a request for the return. Please indicate the quantity, item number & description, a reason for the return and your request for refund, repair or replacement. Outbound shipping costs are not refunded without prior consent.
• Items which are unopened and remain merchandisable may be returned within 30 days from date of purchase for refund. Valid returns for refund are subject to a restocking fee on the price of the item not to exceed 20% of that price. Outbound shipping cost is not refundable and return shipping cost is made at purchaser’s expense.
• Defective items* may be returned within 15 days from date of purchase for replacement, repair or refund. (*Any mechanical, electrical and/or electronic item is non-returnable unless Jordan Amusement Co., Inc. deems a failure of its suppliers and/or its agent(s) has occurred. Such an occurrence shall only be resolved by the repair or replacement of the item. Misuse, abuse or misapplication of these items negates any warranty, expressed or implied, and any authorized repairs will be made at the expense of the purchaser.) Responsibility for outbound shipping cost and return shipping cost will be determined by Jordan Amusement Co., Inc. with the issuance of an RMA.
Items damaged in shipping are the responsibility of the freight company. Purchaser shall contact the carrier and initiate a claim for damaged freight. Please bear in mind that most carriers require presentation of the damaged item, shipping container and packing material for proof of claim. Keep these items handy until the carriers agent has inspected them or waived inspection. Jordan Amusement Co. will assist the purchaser by providing shipping information necessary for a claim of freight damage. Purchaser may contact us for assistance by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the information disclosed on our homepage.
CHANGES TO SHIPPING AND RETURNS POLICY
When changes occur in the Shipping and Returns Policy, we may post those changes on this statement, our homepage and/or other places we deem appropriate. Said changes will identify the policies regard shipping and/or returns and how they will be implemented on our website. We reserve the right to modify the Shipping and Returns Policy at any time. Questions or comments about our Shipping and Returns Policy may be sent to email@example.com or you may contact us by using the information disclosed on our homepage.